The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the principal U.S. agency for protecting America’s health. Finding smart ways to use the web to communicate with citizens is critical to achieving this mission.
HHS tried many approaches to serve the nation’s Spanish speakers, but none delivered on all five of its key requirements:
- Seamlessly and accurately translate large amounts of dynamic content from third-party providers
- Ensure the Spanish site is always synchronized with the English site
- Deliver projects with tight timelines
- Work within a complex and changing back-end infrastructure
- Accomplish the above extremely cost-effectively