Global customers demand a stellar localized user experience, no matter where they encounter your brand.
This includes your website, social media, online videos and other digital channels.
But translating this content isn’t easy … unless you know which localization technologies to use for different marketing channels.
You’ll learn all about those technologies in this e-book, including:
- How common website translation solutions fall short
- Why the proxy-based approach is the best solution to deploy and maintain multilingual websites
- How APIs are optimized to translate multichannel content
Employing experienced translators to help you communicate with online global customers is merely the beginning of your globalization journey. You need a digital-first agency that understands when to use the right technology for the right marketing channel.
In this e-book, you’ll also learn:
- How proxy-based solutions can translate any website content in any medium
- The SEO advantages of using the proxy approach
- How APIs save money on multichannel translation costs
Remember: Digital-first translation agencies understand the nuances and challenges of website and multichannel translation far better than traditional agencies do.