Engaging global customers online, in the languages they prefer, can make a huge impact on your sales and revenue.
When companies discover the costs associated with translating their digital customer experience—including their websites and omnichannel content—they often pursue budget-saving alternatives, like microsites or splash pages.
But these extremely limited efforts deliver compromised user experiences that turn off international customers. Brands should use a more strategic mindset when it comes to controlling digital translation costs.
In this e-book, you’ll learn:
- How partially translated online experiences harm engagement metrics and global SEO
- Ways your customers—and local sales teams—benefit from localized digital content
- The features of superior, cost-effective digital localization solutions
It’s possible to accommodate budget constraints while meeting global customers’ UX expectations.
This e-book covers:
- The problems with localized splash and landing pages
- Ways to determine the ideal scope for your translation project
- The best way to leverage industry-leading translation technology
Remember: Localized splash pages and microsites can undermine your brand’s credibility in international markets. Instead, partner with a translation vendor that elegantly accommodates your business needs while deftly controlling costs.Download the e-book