Today’s websites lean heavily on personalizing the user experience by recommending relevant content.
Most B2B and B2C websites employ custom modules that analyze users’ behavior to serve up recommended items from product catalogs, present customized promotions and more.
But localizing these highly effective, personalized experiences for international customers can be challenging—unless you understand the technical complexities of website translation and choose the right solution.
In this e-book, you’ll learn:
- The standard approach to handling website translation
- Modern solutions to localizing dynamic content
- How to integrate translation technologies with APIs
This book’s insights can help your company avoid pitfalls, unnecessary time and expense, and other challenges posed by underdeveloped website localization approaches.
This e-book covers:
- Identifying dynamic content
- Understanding the translation of dynamically generated page content
- Choosing the right vendor for website localization
Remember: Poorly translated websites may make a worse impression on consumers than websites that haven’t been translated at all. Make sure you’re giving your global consumers the tailored experience they expect.Download the e-book