International SEO has its own set of rules.
Building SEO value for your translated websites is mission-critical for their success. But optimizing your site for SEO poses unique challenges, and requires different solutions.
This e-book offers actionable ways to optimize virtually all aspects of your global online presence to boost local search engine rank and relevancy, including:
- Find out how to use localized translations to match search terms customers use most
- Learn about technology solutions that can keep track of brand-related keywords and boost SEO through omnichannel
- Discover ways to localize important “under the hood” elements of your website that customers won’t see—but search engines will
- Learn what a superior localization provider can do to support your global SEO strategy
Download this e-book to understand:
- The importance of full website translation for earning customer trust and boosting SEO ranking
- SEO benefits of repurposing translated content with superior translation technology
- Strategies for maximizing visibility, crawlability and relevance of your website in local search engines
Remember: Global customers will be searching for you in their language, on their preferred local search engines. Make sure they can find you.