Search engines have changed how they rank websites, based on how those sites display on smartphones.
This mobile-first reality is making a big impact on how companies engage global customers.
Are you ignoring the mobile opportunity? Our new e-book provides insights and actionable advice on:
- Making your global sites improve SERP in regional search engines
- Improving load times for slow networks in global markets
- Optimizing your localized mobile site for conversions
Companies that don’t embrace mobile-first best practices on their localized sites drop from local search results, fast. That affects traffic, engagement and revenue.
Download this e-book containing:
- How smartphone adoption is radically changing global Internet use
- How search engines are changing to reflect increased usage of the mobile web
- How to quickly adapt to the mobile-first landscape
Remember: If you aren’t optimizing your global sites and marketing for mobile users, it’s not too late. By embracing the right best practices, you can start succeeding right away.