Translating your website for global markets can result in jaw-dropping sticker shock.
That’s because the complexity of website localization generates unanticipated costs.
Have you considered the many different aspects of web translation, and their tangible and intangible costs? Our e-book provides food for thought on:
- Workforce costs, such as lost productivity when staff assume additional responsibilities
- Costs of comprehensive translation, namely the extra effort to extract and translate obscure but vital web components
- Business costs, including the failure to meet targets for the new market due to translation delays
Companies that do not proactively understand web translation costs can receive an unpleasant wake-up call when they least expect it.
Download this e-book covering:
- Major categories of hidden costs, and how you will end up paying more
- Explanations of the intensive, complicated processes behind website translation
- Technology-based solutions that can reduce complexity and control costs
Remember: Unless you’re a veteran at launching and operating translating websites, you’re probably unaware of the impact a website localization project can create across your organization. Get smart to reduce effort and costs.Download the e-book